Covid-19 Safety Plan
- We are staggering patient appointments so that no more than a few patients will be in the clinic at a time. Arrive at your appointment time to maintain a safe social distance.
- Sanitize and thermal screening is mandatory for all employees and patients at the entry. Patients/employees with Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms, which include cough, runny nose, congestion, fever, headache, shortness of breath etc must not enter the clinic.
- Patients are required to sanitize on entry and at different points during their visit. Likewise, staff will wash and sanitize their hands throughout your appointment.
- For your safety, and our team’s health, we require everyone to wear a mask as per BC Provincial Health Guidelines. In addition, our clinic is using protective face gear, gloves, eye protection and physical barriers where appropriate.
- We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness regularly clean our clinic. We sanitize our equipment with medical-grade sterilant between each patient and deep clean above and beyond typical standards.