T R E A T M E N T S
HydraFacial® and HydraFacial® Keravive™
Just don’t call it a “Facial”
HydraFacial® uses patented technology to cleanse, hydrate, remove debris, and add radiance to the skin.
Some beneficial components in HydraFacial® include vitamins, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid.
Richmond Anti-Aging Clinic is one of the very few Certified Black Diamond HydraFacial clinics in the Greater Vancouver area.
We use the latest HydraFacial MD® machine, striving for the best results for our patients.
At RAAC, the HydraFacial treatment is completely customizable, with multiple treatable areas and many add-on options. We are also a HydraFacial® Keravive™ scalp treatment provider.
- Deep clean and minimize pores
- Maximize glow
- Moisturize skin
- Brighten skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Get rid of debris and oil
- Reduce acne
- Reduce brown spots
- Ideal for all ages
- Ideal for all skin type
- No side effects
- No downtime
- Safe and natural
- Customizable with many add-on options
How it works
Step 1: Cleansing and exfoliation
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Step 2: Acid peel
Remove debris from pores with painless suction.
Step 3: Extractions
Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
Step 4: Serum application
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize glow.
Some Top Add-ons
- Cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates scalp and hair follicles；
- Removes dirt, oil, flakes, dead skin cells, and impurities from the surface of the scalp and hair follicles
- Stimulates scalp circulation
- Infuses the scalp and hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins to promote the appearance of healthier, thicker, fuller-looking hair
- Brightens, tones and firms the outer eye
- Improves skin hydration
- Gently removes surface layer dead skin cells
Most patients report visible results after one treatment, however, we recommend having a treatment routine of once a month as your skin will age and produce debris every day.
HydraFacial® is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes.
HydraFacial® is suitable for all skin types and is customizable to tailor to your skin condition and needs.
There is no downtime and you may put on makeup right after the treatment.